Thursday 15 December 2011

Plastic surgery and make up

SO, here come the post on beauty ahaks! Well,last month I posted on vitamin C injection and here we go this month topic : Plastic surgery and make up!

I told Hairi, if I'm allowed to do any plastic surgery, there will be three out of thousands,that i want to undergo.
1. Ilizarov's apparatus (for medic student you better know this one)
2. Eye-bag removal
3. Nose job

haha...

Just now I found out that make up is the most possible-magic that can happen to someone. Make up can transfer someone into goddess or vice-versa.





  



Above all, I'm so thankful for all that I have! Alhamdulillah. I just can't imagine myself losing one of these nikmat that Allah give. And I can't imagine if I am the victim of simbahan asid.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hamboi bukan main lagi! =D

syamimi azari said...

haha hilarious kan before n after..hihi

Anonymous said...

mimi tak payah make up cantik dah!

n_a_a said...

mi..gambar tu sume btol ke?mcm hyperbola sgt je...=D

syamimi azari said...

shikin betol la..aku scan betul2 dah.. :)