Saturday 3 December 2011

Near yet so far.

Long time ago, there was this one person who ignored me so much. She cared about others more than me. As for me, I do love her and respect her. Hence, I'm determined to hold on to her. Even my parents taught me how to take care of her. So I've been patient and always trying hard to show her that no matter how she ignored me, I'll still care about her. So a few years later, my hard work and patience paid off! She looked and asked about me. But now that person is gone...Al-Fatihah. Unexpectedly, the thing happen to me again.

Friend,
I try hard to bond with you,
I'm tired and sad to see you ignoring me.
When I ask you,
"are you sick? are you ok? are you tired?"
That didn't mean that you're weak,
I'm simply care about you!
Sorry for my questions,
if they have irritated you so much.

Friend,
I know that I'm not as good as that girl,
But believe me, I did try my best to e a good friend to you,
Whether you realised it or not,
Whether you think that I'm too sensitive or not,
It hurts me,
Whenever you say "Hi!, Morning!, Hey, Nyte!" to her,
While I'm here by your side,
And you said nothing to me.

Friend,
Nobody knows about this...
If u feel like I'm talking about you here,
pretend like you don't, because its not.
All I'am asking from you is to believe me,
tell me your problem,
look up for me.
People may have opinions and judge our friendship,
but this thought never stopped me from being your friend because
I know that we can at least be friends.

Friend,
Now I'm scared to ask you,
Even one simple question.
If I don't ask , that doesn't mean that I don't care, but simply
I'm scared that my questions are going to irritate you.
Perhaps you don't like my style of showing you that I care.

Friend,
I've been thinking what make our bond bizarre,
We do not share much!
What am I supposed to do when you yourself do not choose me to tell your problems,
If you are not comfortable with me,fine,
I can understand that, but as long as you know,
I do care about you and I want to share a lot of things with you.

If you don't want to tell me your problems,
make sure I'll don't hear them from others,
Because when I know you don't share your problem,
even when I already told you that you can lean on me, believe me,
You made me feel like I'm a useless friend.

We are so near yet so far.

P/s: This was written a long long long time ago. I found this sheet so I decided to publish it. That's all.

No comments: