Saturday 19 November 2011

Breaking Dawn




First of all, I am not the fan of Twilight series. Seriously! But yesterday, my lecturer, Olga Nikalaevna , Syahrin and me went to cinema. We went because we simply wanted to accompany her [both of us do not really like this series :)]

Let me tell you something, this one= Breaking Dawn, really changed my mind! It made me want to watch the full series. I missed Twilight Saga: Eclipse. For some reasons it didn't affect me much though I missed the third series.

I will not give any detail of the movie,because I don't want to spoil the suspense, but one thing I can tell you is that it is not a waste of money and time watching it even I watched it in Russian. For sure, I didn't understand every word they said, but still Breaking Dawn worth 218roubles ! 
Thank you to Olga Nikalaevna for translating and thank you to Syahrin for accompanying.

P/s: 18 SX! Ya sama stenialas-me myself felt shame.

No comments: