Tuesday 10 April 2012

Happy Birthday to My Mom


Ibu, selamat hari lahir, semoga pnjng umur murah rezeki. Akak doakan supaya apa yang mendatang sentiasa yang baik-baik sahaja. Akak tulis lirik ini khas untuk ibu. Akak tulis based on lagu Korea. Tapi ini bukan translation dialah. Ini memang my wishes for you!

Thank you mom
For everything you've done,
Through thick and thin,
You're always there for me,
You're my friend, my heart my soul,
Never be replaced,
You're the one who knows me best,
You filled my heart with joy.

I'm wishing you Happy Birthday.
I love you, my mom, you're the best,
Iwant to tell you,
I feel blessed to have you.

Because you're my mom, you loved me,
Before I was ever seen,
I will always be thanked God for having you mom.
[Original Song: T-Ara Jiyeon Day By Day]

Thank you mom for all the love you gave,
Thank you mom for all the things you did,
You were there for me.

Happy Birthday to my mom.
Happy Birthday to my mom.

I am here for you because you're here for me,
Always.

Mom, you've given me so much,
Thank you mom.
[Original song : Here I Am. OST Secret Garden] 

syamimizari_miroshi

No comments: